Odd Future UK Tour March/April 2012

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.pitchfork.com/news/44648...-album-is-called-wolf-and-will-be-out-in-may/

"Talking about rape and cutting bodies up, it just doesn't interest me anymore... What interests me is making weird hippie music for people to get high to. With Wolf, I'll brag a little more, talk about money and buying shit. But not like any other rapper, I'll be a smart-ass about it. Now it's just girls throwing themselves at me and shit, but I got a girl back home. People who want the first album again, I can't do that. I was 18, broke as fuck. On my third album, I have money and I'm hanging out with my idols. I can't rap about the same shit."

about time. maybe I'll actually listen to him now.

Casey

Staff member
For me I noticed a significant artistic growth in songwriting, lyricism and production between Bastard and Goblin so I already figured there would be for Wolf also. And that growth isn't limited to just Tyler, you should peep the new album by The Internet which is a group containing Syd The Kid and Matt Martians. There's some real dope stuff on there. There's the first official Odd Future compilation album coming soon, I'm looking forward to that too.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, it's called Purple Naked Ladies and that's funny cause I was on that shit quite a bit during the summer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.