Obie Trice teams up with CSI

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Obie Trice is working with the crew of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on a new music video of his track "Snitch."

The video, made entirely from clips of the April 13 episode of CSI, "Poppin' Tags," features Obie Trice, who appears in the video, along with episode guest stars Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler, Page Kennedy, Rick Gonzalez, Method Man, and CSI cast members William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, Paul Guilfoyle, Jorja Fox, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, Wallace Langham and Louise Lombard.

In addition Obie Trice, will make his Network debut when the song is featured in a CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode in which the CSI squad keeps tabs on two feuding rappers following the murder of three teenagers killed while promoting a rapper's CD.

"Snitch" features Akon and serves as the lead single for Trice's sophomore album, Second Rounds On Me.

i dont like that song too much....akon and obiaaeeeeee........TRICE

funny though, cause 5-0 might assume the song is about him cause it seems he's the industry snitch but if 50 confronts him about it it'll just expose him even more

gerrycurl21 said:
i dont like that song too much....akon and obiaaeeeeee........TRICE

funny though, cause 5-0 might assume the song is about him cause it seems he's the industry snitch but if 50 confronts him about it it'll just expose him even more
You muthafucker think about 50 way too much!!!!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Tru Principle said:
Lol neither did I !

But that's cool, CSI Las Vegas is one of my favorite shows
lol yeahh the vegas one is the one i usually watch.
i seen the other ones, i dunno bout miami, i dun think they can act very well.

but newho, vegas is the best one imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.