Obie Trice releases album next month

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Detroit rapper Obie Trice will release his second album, Second Round's on Me, May 30 via compadre Eminem's Shady Records imprint.

A video for first single "Snitch" featuring and produced by Akon can be streamed from Trice's site (http://www.obietrice.com).

In addition to Eminem, Second Round's on Me also features guest appearances from Detroit rapper Trick Trick, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg and Trey Songz.

The new album is the follow-up to 2003's Cheers, which debuted at No. 5 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 900,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

THEV1LL4N

how did it sell 900,000 copies? the album went platinum! dumasses!

P-L-A-T-I-N-U-M.

oh and btw i LOVE cheers, hope 2nd rounds on me is even better, cant imagine that. cos then itll b too too good.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Beats tight and akon is on the hook... u cant really go wrong . U could prolly spit on it and make it decent.

track would of been better if they didnt put Akon on there imo. Still good tho, would rather see Nate Dogg on there, but whatever

Akon voice is getting annoying sometimes.. there is another track i heard from the album called I'm Back and produced by Alchemist and it's really hot too..

Yeah, Akon has some pretty sloppy stuffs in the past but that doesn't take the shine from Snitch. I think it's a very good track; deep too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.