Obie Trice – Anymore

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member

Where the hell has Obie been for the last 5 years?! His album "Cheers" was as good as gold!

THEV1LL4N

second round on me was dope.

cant wait for bottoms up.

p.s. this tune is nice. should make the album. but i'll be happy if he releases a street album - more obie music that way...

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
He parted ways with Shady Records, felt his work kept getting pushed back for other 'major' artists to debut first. Apparently, it was a friendly part between them, and he said Eminem would still have appearances on his future albums.

So he's not getting the light as much as he did when Cheers was released; the marketing, promo budget isn't as large. He's still doing his thing though... more than what can be said about other artists who were dropped from Shady or Aftermath.

THEV1LL4N

^^ true. but bobby creekwater is still dropping tapes and although cashis has been put on hold for almost half a decade has dropped like nearly 15 mixtapes.

stat quo kept working with dre and eventually got statlanta put out and d12 although very inactive are doing their solo projects independently.

let's see what the future holds for shady records and their artists.

THEV1LL4N

I liked his second album a lot. but his debut was just on another level.

Obie started up his own label - Black Market. He's wearing the t-shirt of it in the video.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.