Ob4dl

Cooper

Just a few suggestions seeing as the links appear on the homepage...

Would it be possible to make it so that all the threads in this forum have some sort of standardised title...eg Artist [feat. ***] - Title

This would make the homepage look pretty :)

And another thing to help this all the songs in seperate threads. Just a suggestion :thumb: :)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nice idea. Pretty much impossible to Police. People don't read the stickies, and they also won't listen when you try and tell them.

It would mean a mod renaming the titles, which is pretty time consuming.

Cooper

Could change the Add Thread page in that forum to have fields for artist, title, link, comments and then get it to create a thread from the input. wouldn't be too difficult.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
© said:
Could change the Add Thread page in that forum to have fields for artist, title, link, comments and then get it to create a thread from the input. wouldn't be too difficult.
Yeah it would.

Cooper

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week

(btw I have no vBulletin experinece so it may be hard. Seemed ok in theory.)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Doing it would be easy, Id edit the posthread.php and showthread.php, the hard thing would be telling that forum to point to those edited files and now the other forums. I guess id need to edit showforum.php but then it would be hard to get that one going from the main page.

Ive tried something similar with the streethop news forum, diff outcome but same method, it's not easy at all.

Perhaps when I have some more time I will fuck around with it but not this month sorry.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.