ob4cl2 music videos

maaannn soo many videos for this album already, it deserves it own thread.... and I heard they also did a video for surgical gloves and catalina.. hot damn

House of Flying Daggers
[YOUTUBE]RUdDX0dyQ5k[/YOUTUBE]

New Wu original
[YOUTUBE]NuuLhUJL7rE[/YOUTUBE]

new wu alternate version
[YOUTUBE]D4xQYeJ0akk[/YOUTUBE]

Have Mercey
[YOUTUBE]D8knGajYBAM[/YOUTUBE]

Walk With Me
[YOUTUBE]esTB5mcO0Eg[/YOUTUBE]

peace

masta247

Staff member
What sucks though is that these videos are made to the tracks I like the least haha.
However there's no way to see them on mtv/bet, right?

THEV1LL4N

will check these out later on when i get some free time and its quiet, preferably tomorrow.

i doubt these would ever make mtv/bet unless it was a special show dedicated to wu-tang music videos. even then, i could only see them doing a top 10, top 5 or top 3 and neither of these would make the list of the 100s of classics (group or solo).

nah we aint gon see none of those on mtv or bet.. well new wu coulda made it on there, but I really dont know if it did. I dont exactly watch that bullshit to be completely honest, so I wouldnt know.

I kinda like the fact he's doing videos for tracks that he knows damn well will never make it to any big tv networks.

This album to me is the biggest thing in hip hop to me since like the mid 90's cuz its proving to the world (again) you dont have to have radio singles and music videos that are catered to mtv to move numbers.

Sure 100k isnt as much as eminem or lil wayne or anything like that.. but I still think its huge.

Raekwon delivered EXACTLY what he said he would. Whether everyone was feeling it or not is a different story.

I already heard ghost saying rza wants to do another wu album right away cuz of the success of ob4cl2. Now if it has the same effect on other artists that we grew up loving, then got damn.... thank youuuuu chef!

I want it to go back to the era where artists release what they wanna release, if rapping about lollipops is ur thing, than do that shit b. But dont sugar coat ur shit and dumb down ur lyrics if that aint u. Raekwon did exactly what he wanted to do with this release, and I respect that to the fullest.

TheCat

I already heard ghost saying rza wants to do another wu album right away cuz of the success of ob4cl2. .
great news!!:nuts:

i love all the Wu tang albums. i think 8 Diagrams was dope too, you just got to give it time and it grows on you. but if they can bring it to the same calibre as 0b4cl2 then thats a positive thing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.