NWA to get back together for a few tracks

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eazy E's son Lil E has revealed that himself and Dre have plans in the works to bring back the entire NWA click for a few songs on his 'Prince of Compton' album.

He seemed pretty excited that the public is going to love what they have in store.

He also spoke about the possibility of him and fellow Compton native Game doing some work. He said that the pair decided to part ways and work on their respective projects.

Yang

Lil eazy is nice, but not like his father, but i'm gonna wait 4 dat n then speak more. I think the reunion it will be nice but i think it would be even nicest without the game...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game won't be on any tracks anymore. And was never gonna be on the NWA tracks.

I find it hard to believe Cube is gonna be a part of it though, we'll see.

i lost respect for cube....such a good rapper, talkin about all the shit he's been through, then he comes and makes "Are we there yet?"

what the hell, i think i lost all respect for him...and plus, he's kinda old, i dont a benzino thing all over again...say ice cube comes back into rapping....~_~

Shot 21

I will never lose respect for Ice Cube its called acting. Do you expect him to play a gangsta in every film? That would be boring. Even if he played a gay crossdresser I would still be a fan.

^^ "Do you expect him to play a gangsta in every film? That would be boring."

Ice Cube is the one of the worst actors out there. He might as well play a gangsta in every film because he is identical in each film. An Ice Cube movie marathon? THAT would be boring.

all da ice cube haterz need to chill ice cube is a big part of westcoast rap and he is a legend and all the friday filmz are the shit.. so quit hatin n eat a dick trickz...

Wow, so its an album and not a film that Cube's gunna be part of....
Great expectation from me on this album, sounds like its gunna be hot, but shhhhh on the Cube stuff, he might be a terrible actor, so was Pac in most of his films, but u don't hear waaah waaaah when his new releases surface.......?
And credit where its due to the little z on making this possible?

lil eazier said than done wasn't bad,

and i know it was mostly if not all the same as the original

i think he's not that bad

def gonna get the album when it drops

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.