NWA greatest hits cd/DVD gets a release in time for new year

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Best of N.W.A: The Strength of Street Knowledge, a CD/DVD package containing the greatest hits and music videos from the seminal gangsta rap group, will be available on Dec. 26 via Capitol/Priority.

Included in the set are the group’s iconic tracks "Straight Outta Compton," "Fuck Tha Police" and "Express Yourself." Nine songs from the album will debut Dec. 12 as ringtunes, with 35 different audio clip options.

The CD/DVD features music videos for "Straight Outta Compton," "Express Yourself," "100 Miles and Runnin'" and "Appetite for Destruction," plus rare interviews with the late Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and Yella discussing their style of music and their influence on rap culture.

Here is the track list for The Best of N.W.A: The Strength of Street Knowledge:

• Straight Outta Compton
    Appetite For Destruction
    Dope Man
    Fuck Tha Police
    Real Niggaz
    8-Ball
    Express Yourself
    Alwayz Into Somethin'
    A Bitch Iz A Bitch
    Gangsta Gangsta
    100 Miles and Runnin'
    Boyz-N-The-Hood
    Real Niggaz Don't Die
    Compton's in the House (remix)
    Approach to Danger
    Chin Check
    If It Ain't Ruff

xxx

cant remember and dont have my copy in front of me but is this the same tracklist as the GH that came out 10 or so years ago?

It's very similar to Greatest Hits from 1996, but still different. I don't have the CD in front of me, but off the top of my head it adds Dopeman, Compton's in the House Remix (the greatest hits has the live version, I think) and Chin Check.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
It's very similar to Greatest Hits from 1996, but still different. I don't have the CD in front of me, but off the top of my head it adds Dopeman, Compton's in the House Remix (the greatest hits has the live version, I think) and Chin Check.
i can understand the DVD, but do they really need another greatest hits CD? considering they haven't had an album and only did 2 songs since the last one came out lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.