Nutt-So working with big names!! Check inside

Nut

Nutt-So hooked up with some of the biggest rappers of the industry for his still yet to be released 'Fast Lane Legacy' album. He already had artists like Big Syke, Outlawz, B-Legit, Spice 1 & of course 2pac on it but now he got The Game, Fat Joe, Juvenile & Keysha Cole.

Nut said:
Nutt-So hooked up with some of the biggest rappers of the industry for his still yet to be released 'Fast Lane Legacy' album. He already had artists like Big Syke, Outlawz, B-Legit, Spice 1 & of course 2pac on it but now he got The Game, Fat Joe, Juvenile & Keysha Cole.
What's your source? Because it's been a while since the last update on his official website... Is the song 'MOB' going to be on it or is it already released?

Nut

dimos06 said:
What's your source? Because it's been a while since the last update on his official website... Is the song 'MOB' going to be on it or is it already released?
My source is Nutt-So himself and a dude who went with him to a performance he just did in Finland. Check the main page of www.wcrydaz.com for a live performance video and some picz.
The song MOB is either an unreleased appearance song or it's been released already but it's definetly not going to be on his new album.

Thanks. Yeah I've already seen the live footage that's where I heard the song I'm talking about. His album is going to be dope. Hope it will be out real soon...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online