nuff of pop ups ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gettin' tired of this shit! fuckin' pop ups ... why don't u use banners man? fuck ...

i am gonna restrain myself of coming to this site ... really! starting today !!!

i will come here from time to time to see only some news or wareva ... and even that i can see on other sites, so i really don't know ...

U as the Admin should regard this issue ... it's all about the money i know, but there is a musch less anoying way of makin' it

bye.
slang

stefanwzyga

slang said:
i will come here from time to time to see only some news or wareva ... and even that i can see on other sites, so i really don't know ...
Ah well then be sure to let us know then, so we can all sleep easy at night times.:thumb: :laugh:

This place dose'nt run on you likes and dislikes son.:rolleyes:

PuffnScruff

wasnt the original purpose of the pop ups to piss people off who were leaching from ob4dl? since nobody posts in there anymore , or not like they did back in the day, i think it is time to stop these pop ups. just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online