Nu Jerzey Devil beat up and robbed in Miami

Caesar

Staff member
I don't have much details about this, I just found out, it just happened, and like you can come to expect more and more from StreetHop.com, no other sites have this info yet but I'm putting it up first.

It seems that Nu Jerzey Devil, who you probably know as being a DJ and producer and is now rapping and has an album coming out, was beat up in Miami and robbed at Club BED.

He was performing his new single "Different Girls" which features Lil Wayne, who wasn't there, when the drama popped off.

Hopefully he's fine and wasn't injured or anything.

Oh and if you haven't heard him rap, he is surprisingly quite good. Check out his video for "Neva Scared" featuring Ya Boy here.

Of course he's doing okay, it's not like he got shot. If he were actually beaten badly, we would've known, like how we all knew how bad it was when Xzibit got a bottle smacked into his jaw.

I'm glad nothing worse happened. I'd get "beat up and robbed" over getting dumped on.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.