** Notorious BIG - Ready To Die (The O.G. Edition)**

linx

Staff member
This is probably something you don't wanna pass on. I'm uploading to rapidshare as we speak. This is the Ready To Die album with uncleared samples, original verses and all that. I guess you could say it's the way BIG wanted it? Listen for yourself.

1 Intro(Original Uncleared Sample Version)
2 Things Done Changed(Original Version)
3 Gimme The Loot(Uncensored Never Before Heard Version)
4 Machine Fun Funk(Dj Premier Version)
5 Warning(Original Version)
6 Ready To Die(Original Beat Version)
7 One More Chance(Original Uncleared Sample Version)
8 Fuck Me(Interlude)
9 The What(Original Unheard Lyrics Version)
10 Juicy(Pete Rock Version)
11 Everyday Struggle(Demo Version)
12 Me And My Bitch(Original Beat Version)
13 Respect(Original Extended Version)
14 Friend Of Mine(Original Demo Version)
15 Whatchu Want(Unreleased Original Version)
16 Suicidal Thoughts(Pete Rock Version)
17 Come On(Unreleased Original Version)
18 Who Shot Ya(Original Demo Version)
19 Mac's N Dons(Unreleased)
20 Pepsi Freestyle(Unreleased)
21 Biggie Got That Hype Shit(Unreleased Demo)

Download

I got another link coming soon.

well that is different. i downloaded it but i was unable to open the rar file properly, apparently the filename is too long (must not exceed 260 characters) you have to open the rar file (not un-rar it, just open) and rename the folder in the rar file to something shorter. i just renamed it to Notorious BIG - Ready To Die (OG Version) and it worked properly.

AmerikazMost

This looks NUTS. I had no idea Premo originally did Machine Gun Funk. He must have done Unbelievable after that version couldn't get cleared??

I'm downloading it now, so I need to ask: is the Juicy (Pete Rock version) a remix or an original that was intended to be on the album?

shit i wanna download this but my antivirus programm comes up and says it may have a virus or some shit,any of u guys had a problem with downloading this?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.