Not sure if you guys ever seen it..

PuffnScruff

interesting. nice message. a bit deceptive imo. i mean it is nice he is trying to get word out about stem cell research but what i take away from watching this, and if i didn't already know better from my own searching on the topic, is that there is no stem cell research at all. like there are people keeping doctors and scientists from doing stem cell research. which just isn't exactly true.

look at this statement in his comments "We NEED stem cell research! Think about this before you vote next year!" this proves that people are not very informed on the topic. the media hasn't done a good job of informing people on this topic and have made it seem like one specific political side, in my country at least, is keeping scientists from doing research on stem cells. which isn't exactly true. it is to an extent. they are blocking embryonic stem cell research but not adult stem cell research which has proven to do good and cure many known diseases. the media is deceptive like that though...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.