Not Hating Or Dickriding But The Game Is Killing 50 Cent In This Beef!!

Shot 21

And the rest of G Unit while hes at it! 1 man killing 9! I just listened to Mr Potato Head and that shit had me pissing myslef with laughter. The outro is funny as fuck. Especially the disses to Olivia. And also the diss to Mase "Gimme a collection plate to collect from Mases fans" made me laugh. Add this to the many other diss tracks to 50 and compare it to 50 + G Units disses to Game. It doesnt take a genius to realise that Game is winning at the moment.

Agree? Disagree? Discuss.

Looks like he's holding his own so far in the beef...

However... only no one from G-Unit has really mentioned Game's name directly...only subliminals have been thrown from the G-Unit side, Spider-Loc is the only one that really called Game out... Banks' last verse on "300 Shots" was one big subininal, it was good...but still no once actually called out Game yet....

Agreed. But 50 is too busy to be concerning himself with this beef right now. The only one who stands to profit is Game, cus 50 is on another level right now.

Yeah Game's gettin at them, but I wouldnt say he's killing 50 though. Alot of the disses on the Ghost Unit mixtape was really lame and kid-ish, even the cover of mixtape. Most aint even funny, but more like he's trying hard to do so. And plus he keeps on sayin things in contrary to his disses - technically "apologizing". 50 doesnt really need to respond to him cause Game's further proving 50 right in the long run about him being inconsistent, saying things and taking them back. Game should just focus on his next album cause it looks like 50 is the ONLY thing on his mind. "300 Bars" was what really had got the job done - 50 even admitted Game at them pretty hard with it.

I think the whole beef is stupid really. Its all about money man. The reason why Interscope is letting them beef is because there going 2 make million off 50 and game. Both are going 2 lose in the long run 50 is going 2 lose money because game can sell records. Game is goin 2 lose g-units fan base so he may not sell as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.