Non Phixion are only good as a group

linx

Staff member
Yeah, they are definitely alot better off as a group. Although I didn't think their solo albums were THAT bad. Many people might disagree with me though. I enjoyed their albums though, but they definitely weren't great.

roaches

Ill Bill is a monster on the mic, and the rest are decent, but so far this is true. None of the solo albums were bad, they just weren't interesting.

But, for real though, an Ill Bill + Large Pro collaborative album needs to happen yesterday.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
im bored said:
This is for da ''underground'' fans...

Non Phixion are only good as a group...

Share ur opinion here...
I've been a NP fan for 4+ years, back before they even dropped the Green tape. Over the last year, I've been really dissapointed as hell with the shit they've been putting out (same with Necro). If they took the time to really put their hearts into a new album, it would be great. But instead they're just releasing all the garbage filler tracks onto an EP worth of good music :(

goretex's solo had some great songs on it, and had some crappy songs on it. overall I'd still say its a good album though.

ill bill used to be able to carry a whole album ("the early years") but his last album only had a few good solo songs on it, but partly because some of Necros production was weak.

sabac's album had three or four good songs, and two of them were collabs.

i cant wait for the secret society and circle of tyrant albums, from the very beginning those were the two albums i was most interested back in 2003 when Necro announced he was going to drop 10 albums in 12 months

Chronic

roaches said:
Ill Bill is a monster on the mic, and the rest are decent, but so far this is true. None of the solo albums were bad, they just weren't interesting.

But, for real though, an Ill Bill + Large Pro collaborative album needs to happen yesterday.
I was convinced Goretex' shit was better but I listend to BiLL's shit again recently (after a long period of not hearing it) and his album is definately better.
Like you said before the albums all lack replay value, save for some tracks.

I really enjoyed Ill Bill's solo album, but the albums of the others were decent (some songs great, some not so great).

BTW are they working on a new album?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Base_D said:
I really enjoyed Ill Bill's solo album, but the albums of the others were decent (some songs great, some not so great).

BTW are they working on a new album?
necro, ill bill, sabac and goretex are forming a group called Secret Society

necro, goretex, ill bill and mr hyde are forming a group called Circle of Tyrants

apparently Captain Carnage quit rapping awhile ago, so instead of reviving the Goons they just formed Circle of tyrants

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.