no matter what i think 50cent got ya..

jerzeymobfan said:
also that man is just tryin to make some money...people do whatever to make money...hes not killin no body or anything ..so just let him be stop the hating..

:thumb:

If any of you were in that position you would do the same its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

:thumb:

Shadows

jerzeymobfan said:
to all the haters or fans out there...50cent got u motherfuckers man hes hella good

his CD is coming out tomorrow and got you mother fuckers talkin about him all over the fuckin message board already...
if u say he sux he sux...then i think u should stop advertisin for him by sayin that man..seriously...look at the board every post is about him...the man got ur ass! stop hating. :D
he got us talking about him, but not his release date

fuck 50 i think he kicked game outta gunit bc hes afraid that game is gonna compete with his shit...buck and banks cant sell like 50 obviously, game got closest to 50's shit and 50's afraid that ppl are gonna like game more....im sure all the westcoast ride wit game..... o ya like someone else said in this forum, documentary shits all over massacre and we just gotta see whos shit sells more now. im anxious just to see first week sales, but 50 had to push his up. so lets see wut happens

Reguardless of the music he makes, backstabbing someone is fucked up. He just came out of no where and dropped some foul shit on game. You don't do that to someone.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.