No leads on Busta Rhymes’ body guard murder; surveillance footage withheld

Authorities are still no closer to arresting the killer of Busta Rhymes’ body guard, Israel Ramirez, amongst claims from police that specific video evidence is being withheld from the investigation.

Despite collecting footage from the surveillance cameras and the media outlets present at the video shoot, a key scene is absent. A police source told the New York Post, "We suspect that people are giving us what they want to give us - and that is missing pieces."

The source also commented on the silence that Busta Rhymes has maintained since the incident even though it is believed he was standing next to Ramirez at the time of the fatal shooting, and therefore is in a position to identify the assailant. "Busta Rhymes is still not cooperating," said the source. "His attitude is 'go fuck yourself."

Early reporting of the incident stated Tony Yayo was the cause of the altercation. But now authorities believe that it was actually Swizz Beats that started hostilities. Apparently Swizz Beats was creating a beat and did not want it to be audible for Yayo. He allegedly said "I don't want that guy hearing my shit", according to the same police source. An argument arose which continued outside, where it is believed two associates of Yayo took fire at the producer with .45 calibre pistols, but hit Ramirez instead.

Last week the New York Post reported an audio recording of the incident was being offered for $50,000 to the media. Authorities suspect it may have been a hoax although nothing has officially been confirmed or denied.

Busta Rhymes faces a Grand Jury subpoena or jail time if he does not cooperate.

The video for ‘Touch It (Remix)’ premieres next week.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
"i dont want that guy hearing my shit"..

hahaha, wonder why he said that about yayo....fuck i wouldnt want that guy on a beat if i was producing...dudes vocals are poison

Bobby Sands

hahaha, wonder why he said that about yayo....fuck i wouldnt want that guy on a beat if i was producing...dudes vocals are poison
Swizz Beatz production is poisin too,so they would make a good combiantion

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.