no bootlegging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach

wtf i just looked in the thread. one dude asked for a TUPAC hub, and another dude posted the ip to a TUPAC hub. of course it was closed. it's not even in the right forum.

Rizzle said:
wtf i just looked in the thread. one dude asked for a TUPAC hub, and another dude posted the ip to a TUPAC hub. of course it was closed. it's not even in the right forum.
so if it was in the right forum, would they be able to post it?
The thread wasn't even closed for being in the wrong place, it was closed for "No Bootlegging". Just cuz u wanna enter a dc++ Chatroom, does not mean you want to bootleg.

ApacalypseNow said:
The thread wasn't even closed for being in the wrong place, it was closed for "No Bootlegging". Just cuz u wanna enter a dc++ Chatroom, does not mean you want to bootleg.
what do you expect to do in there? chatting lmao.

Preach

ApacalypseNow said:
man don't be so cynical. you don't call it a "dc++ chatroom", it's called a "dc++ hub" and the primary purpose of the program is to download. no matter how you twist and turn this, someone asked for a TUPAC DC++ HUB, and bootlegging tupac's music is illegal on this forum. and why are you whining so much about this anyway, it's not your thread. are you implying that you're cheap, cheap enough to not support the artist whom this forum up until recently, and still to some degree revolves around. are you implying that you are actually.. a BAD TUPAC FAN!? because if not, i don't see why this is a big deal to you lol.

should the rules change because you say so, or should you change because the rules say so?

G.Litt

U Hate Me? I Care!
Rizzle said:
man don't be so cynical. you don't call it a "dc++ chatroom", it's called a "dc++ hub" and the primary purpose of the program is to download. no matter how you twist and turn this, someone asked for a TUPAC DC++ HUB, and bootlegging tupac's music is illegal on this forum. and why are you whining so much about this anyway, it's not your thread. are you implying that you're cheap, cheap enough to not support the artist whom this forum up until recently, and still to some degree revolves around. are you implying that you are actually.. a BAD TUPAC FAN!? because if not, i don't see why this is a big deal to you lol.

should the rules change because you say so, or should you change because the rules say so?

You been str8 pimp slapping ppl lately. :thumb: I like your style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.