NIGHTMARES - mobb deep and 50cent produced by Dr Dre

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
DAMN! anybody heard this yet? shame they werent allowed to put it on the blood money album..

beat by dre is amazing, hook is cool but a certain part of the singing by 50cent is off key...

really grimey song though

Sarr

i was just bout to upload it, i see its already been done. sorry bout that

shit they didnt even go gold...how embaressing, especially after all tat platinum talk they were doin

Sarr said:
i was just bout to upload it, i see its already been done. sorry bout that

shit they didnt even go gold...how embaressing, especially after all tat platinum talk they were doin
Prodigy G-Unit tattoo didn't help either. :rolleyes:

blood money was shit! i only listened to it for the beats, not that "VIP, MVP, RIP" shit that didn't make sense (you know what im talkin about).
about this song - one of the worst beats i have heard dre produce, but i guess it fits that vibe mobb deep like to be known for. dirty. gritty...
lyrics ok but fifty seems out of place to me.

thanks for the up!

troublesome2004 said:
I think that Hymnz answered on that with this sentence 'i guess it fits that vibe mobb deep like to be known for. dirty. gritty...'
yea i guess dre had trouble making a beat to fit mobb deeps style? cuz this beats aiight but its not up to dres standards.

Sarr

how can you guys be knockin this beat? its classic mobb deep, sounds like an advanced version of shook ones or something

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.