Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member

I don't know how old this is, I only seen it the other day but holy fucking potato chips this girl is fine as hell!!

Not a bad song too lol

Shadows

I fell in love with her in this video too, too bad she's fake.

I like the song, haven't heard her album, but if she keeps improving she can easily branch out of Young Money and start her own label. She's smart, has the work ethic and all that.

I watched her 30 min special "My Time Now" it was actually a good thing to see. I learned a lot about her.

She's pretty cool and I respect her more as a person after seeing it.

She went to Performing Arts school like Pac, so it explains her acting in the video.

Also, she's hella funny, and I can see why ROMAN's Revenge is an alter ego of her and Barbie.

I hope she does what other females couldn't do in the Rap game, maybe it might inspire dudes to get off their asses and start rhyming again so they don't get outshined by a girl.

Nicki can be a VERY good thing for hip-hop if it goes that way.

*Waits for someone to highlight my last sentence to comment*

ARon

She looks like every other video chick, not really a standout. Lets hope she never tries to make a movie, her acting was more booty than her backside

kastro

TBH I didnt even know who the f Nicki was and then I download her album last month and I have to say I was impressed with the beats and even the lyrics.. her song with kanye, the production was awesome..

to a surprise I found her album pretty good.

THEV1LL4N

decent album. nice production and some good delivery by nicki. i gave the album to my friend and she LOVES it, always playing it... me on the other hand.. im trying to listen to everything i downloaded so everything is in queue or only gets one or two listens.

Jokerman

She looks better in this video, and others, than in real life. I call it the Toni Braxton effect. And they both come close to being midgets. But I like her stuff.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.