Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

THEV1LL4N

i'll listen to this later.

im still looking forward to the album. i hope it'll be good. but i know what to expect, more pop-ish, softer songs.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Not for me.... Parts of the beat are good. But sounds a little empty to me. And the loop is definitely repetitive. Not easy to deliver lyrics on.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I actually like Nicki on this and I hate everything shes done so far pretty much? I don't think Eminem did so well. Throwaway song really.

Shadows

Swizz Beatz disappointed me on this track. It sounds unfinished.

Eminem came hard. He always rides the beat differently than anyone he's on a track with. Why? Because he's always on it and still manages to deliver his punch lines.
Others stop, and if they don't stop, their punch line seems empty unless you give it a few listens.

Nicki disappointed me. Her first verse was okay, but nothing special. Her 2nd verse was horrible.

ELI MANNING ELI MANNING. STFU.

I've noticed that she outshines a lot of rappers when she's on guest appearances. But on her own shit; it's like she's scared to write, or feels pressure knowing she has to give 2 verses at least, which is understandable. -I hate writing more than 2 verses to a song.

I'm looking forward to an EMINEM song with Nicki being featured, but this didn't do it for me.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
I honestly think Nicki outdoes Eminem on this track, and I'm a massive Eminem fan. Don't get me wrong Em spits fire as always lately but his voice/flow just doesn't seem to 'fit' this song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.