Nicki Minaj disses Drake, Meek Mill, Future, DJ Khaled, Tekashi 69 and more.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
I couldn't bring myself to listen but I read the lyrics in question and the dishes contained all the intelligence of a yukmouth diss except didn't sound hardcore

masta247

Staff member
I quickly googled it up. It's not a real diss, and was made "for the lolz and attention":

Nicki Minaj said:
“You guys know ‘Barbie Dreams’ is not a diss, right? It’s just some funny sh–. I love them. I said things about people who I know can take a joke and won’t be emotional about it.

Reading the reactions to ‘Barbie Dreams’ is f—ing hilarious. Everyone is saying how disrespectful ‘Barbie Dreams’ is, and that’s why I f—ing love it.”

Last edited:

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Did she diss Chino XL though
I got a line dissing Chino XL

I forgot Chino XL existed since about 2012 until 30 seconds ago.

Also, her post addressing her song is just a long, drawn-out version of "lol it was a prank, bro!"

THEV1LL4N

I got a line dissing Chino XL

I forgot Chino XL existed since about 2012 until 30 seconds ago.

Also, her post addressing her song is just a long, drawn-out version of "lol it was a prank, bro!"
Chino XL is really good - check out his stuff.

Imagine if Drake makes a comeback and says "oh yeah, I was joking too haha"

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
When I first started in SH and listening to albums recommended by people in the downloads section, I was put on tech N9ne and Chino and a few others. I remember those guys now because I didn't see what was too good about them and just didn't pick up what they were putting down.

Still the same today.

THEV1LL4N

When I first started in SH and listening to albums recommended by people in the downloads section, I was put on tech N9ne and Chino and a few others. I remember those guys now because I didn't see what was too good about them and just didn't pick up what they were putting down.

Still the same today.
A purist might argue that it's sometimes it's about lyricism, skills and delivery.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.