Nick Cannon calls out Eminem, calls him a 'Peroxide Drenched Homophobic Has Been'

Bobby Sands

It's only annoying to self-rightous assholes that have strong ideas about "good" and "bad" as if it's up to them. I assure you Bobby, even in your quest to be the biggest person in the world, you're gonna annoy a bunch of people without even knowing it. Some people think that's annoying. You formed an opinion about who you think Eminem is, based on actions of his that you observed, and now you call him out on it. That's what he did to Mariah and all those other people he called out. It's normally whores (Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguillera, Britney Spears) or dicks (Tom Greene). Maybe Eminem got pissed that Lindsay is a whore who drinks and drives and shows her fanny to reporters, like you got pissed that Eminem is a bully, and he called her out on his tracks like you call him out in your post. Distinguish the two please, and explain why I shouldn't be more annoyed with you (because Eminem knows what he's doing, and for everyone that "gets" his trademark, he can laugh with them. but with people like you he would have to go "dude, you ruined the joke. you're not supposed to ask that question, you're just supposed to go along with it."

Eminem didn't suddenly start doing this shit either, he's been picking easy targets since his first album. Some people "got it", and laughed. Others got butthurt. Eminem is a crazy character, always was. You're not supposed to get annoyed with it. You're supposed to be indifferent and take it for what it is.

Having been very heavy, i take strong offence to The King of Queens. I don't like fat guy jokes, they hurt my feelings and fuel all my confidence issues and complexes. The same is true for every fat guy. Every fat guy laughs at fat guy jokes because they don't want anyone to see the pain they harbour, so they pretend they are okay with fat guy jokes "like every other fat guy". It's a big ploy that you skinny people pushed us down into and there's no break to be caught for the poor fat guy, even if the fatness isn't his fault but due to some disease. Please take the show off the air and stop all fat guy jokes immediately.

Do you see how fucking ridiculous I am being? People can choose what they take offence to, and when someone take offence to an Eminem music video as if Eminem's opinion should invalidate anyone else's, you are letting your own insecurities drive you. It's like you are hellbent on Lindsay Lohan never finding out what a whore the world thinks she is. Why do you care even?
bla bla bla bla.do you think im gonna read all that tripe.

i dont give a shit about any of these people he disses. No one laughed as hard as i did when Without Me came out, but now its just annoying. Its the same bullshit over and over again. Why does he need to do this constant attention seeking. He should use his lyrical talent to better use imo.

i dont even know who Nick Cannon is but fair fucks to him for speaking up for himself. Is he not entitled to do that or is it just the fact that we have so many Eminem dickriders on this forum.

roaches

mariah carey's dope. touch my body was a good song and the emancipation of mimi sold like 18 billion copies and i'd fuck anyone who's replied in this thread if i got to fuck her afterwards.

Preach

i dont give a shit about any of these people he disses. No one laughed as hard as i did when Without Me came out, but now its just annoying. Its the same bullshit over and over again. Why does he need to do this constant attention seeking. He should use his lyrical talent to better use imo.
The celebrity shit I talked about was halfway through my post. So you read it afterall, but couldn't help hurting my feelings by telling me my thoughts are boring. Bobby 1 - Preach 0.

Regardless of this Eminem discussion, you raise a couple of things I think are interesting stand alone discussions. First of all, this attention seeking behavior you refer to. Is that what plunged him into staying out of the media for five years? As you and I both seem to agree, he's always been this way; it was his trademark from the first album and onward. Maybe he thought this kind of material is what his fans enjoy, and therefore tried to satisfy their desires by sticking to the formula, while also having the artistic freedom to experiment a little. You don't know that that's not what he's doing, and I like to think people above 25 years of age don't think like 9 year olds, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. That it is in fact a consciously planned "scheme".

The other thing you talk about is lyrical talent, as if a knowledge for words is what it takes to make a hot rhyme, and Eminem could make a hot track about ANYTHING in the world. Are you really that black and white? So if you're good at football you excel at tennis and swimming too? They're all sports right? Even in his deep songs, the lines that stand out the most are normally the ones that are funny. It's his thing.

i dont even know who Nick Cannon is but fair fucks to him for speaking up for himself. Is he not entitled to do that or is it just the fact that we have so many Eminem dickriders on this forum.
Bobby, I can assure you right away that my motive for this argument is simply because I don't understand your need to hate this guy. It has nothing to do with me liking him. I'm just anal about wanting to understand things that I don't understand. Call me the seeker. You can obviously choose to believe whatever you want though.

And just to answer your question, yeah, sure, Nick Cannon has every right to stand up for himself. I also understand him standing up for his woman, although it should be her doing it. What I don't get is why he wrote so much about it. He didn't have to go into detail about everything Eminem said, and then give several examples of why those things are hurtful to certain people. He also didn't have to make a big racist thing out of it. He could have said "Eminem called my beloved wife names such as "trick" and "whatever", and I find this kind of behavior to be unacceptable", and his point would have been made. But this asshole decided to sit down and heavily explain his logic, through which one could see that he is as much of a self-centered jerk as everyone else out there. It defies his intention, and he's too stupid to realize it. He took the moral high horse but at the same time made himself look like an ass. He is no different than Eminem, this is another shot at attention just like Eminem's was. But Eminem did this since day one, we EXPECT this from him. Nick Cannon is just some other dude that got offended and wanted to offend him back. I just think he should have known better, or gone about it in a better way.

Edit: I see some exploit being done here, where I say he didn't need to use all those details... BUT PREACH U WRITE LONG POSTS LAWL!!!!!!! L2read if you are in that boat.

Preach

Was also gonna say that I searched for posts made by myself, and there were some in the Eminem threads from recently, but the only one where I rly give an opinion was this:

http://www.streethop.com/953284-post14.html

And to be honest I'm not really blowed away by the album either. But I guess I can't escape the dickrider label now. You got me.

THEV1LL4N

cant be bothered to read this. its just some attention-seeking stunt. hey, maybe he'll do a song with rick ross. at least he'll have more chance of actually selling a record...

this is the exact reason why i was never an eminem fan... this is his ploy at getting people to buy his album ONCE AGAIN... talkin bullshyt like this.. this is besides the fact of nick cannons rant but exactly why i have never felt him..

i dont want to hear about how much of a bitch mariah carey, lindsey lohan, brittney spears, jessica simpson or any other of these people are. Kim K paris hilton and these other people.. how in the fuck is that entertaining or lyrical? I have no idea...sucking cum out of another nyggaz ass hole what kind of shyt is that?

he got a few good songs, some of the ones that are real heart felt and I love his freestyle ability.. other than that he definately gets all thumbs down from the frog... but thats my oppinion.. .let me bump some makaveli

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.