Nick Cannon and Mariah Carrey, I dont get it

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Nick is 27, Mariah is 38. I just dont get it, she isnt hot anymore, and I am sure he gets a ton of groupies still.

TheCat

what??,, i think Mariah gets better with age., she has such a fine body.. i know she be dressing like a teenage girl recently but she can still pull it off...

nick Cannon is an asshole, how in hell can you cheat on Christina Millan, i guess girls love badboys.

Shadows

i didnt know Nick Cannon made that much money.

anyway,

Just put Mariah in a one piece dress, and she can still pull it off. just like "THECAT" said

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Shadows said:
i didnt know Nick Cannon made that much money.
Yeah man, he does A LOT of producing, for wildnout, short circuitz and a lot of stuff for mtv. He was always looked at to become the next will smith.

Plus, he has PnB clothing, he makes a lot of cake off of that by being the face for it. Plus he does a lot of movies..which he doesn't star in big roles, but he still gets in on it. For Bobby, I believe he was paid 100k a week. And he was on the sets for a good handful of weeks.

He's smart about things, he makes his dough.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.