next snoop dogg album?

i read somewhere that snoops coming out with "The Blue Carpet Treatment" album in the Fall 06. Is that true? any info on this?

it is true and hes got a new video out for the song entitled "Real Talk". not a bad beat by LT Hutton and snoop sounds arright in it too. this should be a classic because Dr. Dre is going to be apart of the production team this time. lets hope he puts out some more classics like the early years. i dont know what snoops doing but pharell aint the guy for him. his beats r alrite but i mean it doesnt suit snoops style. we'll see wut happens.....

pac_4_ever said:
it is true and hes got a new video out for the song entitled "Real Talk". not a bad beat by LT Hutton and snoop sounds arright in it too. this should be a classic because Dr. Dre is going to be apart of the production team this time. lets hope he puts out some more classics like the early years. i dont know what snoops doing but pharell aint the guy for him. his beats r alrite but i mean it doesnt suit snoops style. we'll see wut happens.....
Snoop will NEVER be classic again. He's released five or so solo albums and a few group albums (Eastsidaz and 213) since Doggystyle, and none of them even come close to touching it on any level. The difference was that Snoop was hungry in those days, plus he's matured since then, which isn't a bad thing, but it takes away from the gangsta appeal that he had back in the day, which was one of his selling points. And the problem is that gangsta rappers who mature but choose to stay in the rap game tend to lack artistic creativity (hence the overabundance of the same type of gang-related topics all over the artist's first album or two) end up rapping about softer topics that end up coming out weak or continue to rap about the gangsta life that they left behind, but speak as if they're still putting in work on the streets, sounding like a poser.

^ He said it well.

And Real Talk was released long time ago and was from welcome to chuch or something album.Nothing new is been out from upcoming album i dont think.

DUB CEE said:
i think he has it in him to have some tight tracks.. i must be the only person who enjoys the first eastsidaz cd and 213 album
i bought the 213 album having high expectations but was sadly dissapointed. maybe 2 good tracks on it total... and so fly was one of them

damn check the comments on his new video

Wuss craccin bigg snoop!!!
6/8/2006 7:32:56 PM - by oc_loccstah

Wuss up Snoop well mah name is aj from orange county!!yeah!! But you is tight and also thanx fo lettin me in dag you tight!!1 again.My favorite color is blue too but i ain't no crip but yeah hollah bacc wen you get tha chance aiight i'm out. payce.

DUB CEE said:
i think he has it in him to have some tight tracks.. i must be the only person who enjoys the first eastsidaz cd and 213 album
True, Snoop does have it in him to make some tight tracks, but I want a tight album. His more recent albums have mostly been partly dope but mostly filler material. Think about it, if Snoop never released Doggystyle but still released Tha Doggfather, Da Game, No Limit Top Dogg, Tha Last Meal, Paid tha Cost to Be da Bo$$, R&G, Eastsidaz, Duces 'N Trayz, and 213 the way they exist today, Snoop would've been far less popular and far less successful, probably along the likes of rappers like E-40 who have some talent and a few radio hits but don't quite make it with the mainstream crowd.

I dont even consider snoop a rapper anymore - he just seems content hopping on every RnB track at the moment, lazily speaking a verse and he's done. As time has gone on snoop seems more worried about what he is wearing than how hard he spits on the mic...all style and no substance.

By the way...The Eastsidaz album was quality I thought! but yeah, if you look at his career album for album, its never lived up to the early hype.

PELLA said:
i like the DoggyStyle All-Stars album he put out
Yeah, that one was alright. That track "Dogg House America" had a sick ass beat, and that first guy (I can't remember at the moment) has a pretty smooth verse... I specifically like the line where he goes "I used to wonder what the funk was/ Big homie said give 'em what they want, cuz"

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Yeah, that one was alright. That track "Dogg House America" had a sick ass beat, and that first guy (I can't remember at the moment) has a pretty smooth verse... I specifically like the line where he goes "I used to wonder what the funk was/ Big homie said give 'em what they want, cuz"
that's bigg e-white he left dogghouse and got gaffled. but yeah i love dogg house america for his verse and the beat

oh yeah here's the video so u know how he looks and the nasty hoes soopafly loves

BTW whoever has this song in CDQ hit me up with it i want to mix it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.