Newz, Of Bedstuy, Brooklyn

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Only listened to it once. I can't make a proper opinion on 1 play but here it goes.

Seemed OK. Flowed nice. Didn't hook me in though. Didn't have too much to say. I'd check him out again though, and will probably play the track again. When I do, I'll have more to say.

TCD

I've had that Whole Life track for awhile and really like it, it would be any most artists albums. Don't know who he is or where he's from..

btw isn't it Kanye feat. Newz as 'Ye does 2 versus and the hook?

Pittsey said:
Only listened to it once. I can't make a proper opinion on 1 play but here it goes.

Seemed OK. Flowed nice. Didn't hook me in though. Didn't have too much to say. I'd check him out again though, and will probably play the track again. When I do, I'll have more to say.
what song u talking about ?

tcd yeah this is how i downloaded it tho :thumb:

if u like the songs check out newz the takeover - hosted by dj envy... nice mixtape, he got a song with maino, over spit your game by biggie, he got on the official remix of chris brown 'yo', he got a song with def jams new singer ne yo........

other appearances include jae millz on a freestyle, big boi and killa mike on the kryptonite remix, he got a song rappin over bow wow like you ft ciara, ja rule doin the hook for im ready, t pain im sprung :laugh: , red cafe with where brooklyn at,

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
what song u talking about ?

tcd yeah this is how i downloaded it tho :thumb:

if u like the songs check out newz the takeover - hosted by dj envy... nice mixtape, he got a song with maino, over spit your game by biggie, he got on the official remix of chris brown 'yo', he got a song with def jams new singer ne yo........

other appearances include jae millz on a freestyle, big boi and killa mike on the kryptonite remix, he got a song rappin over bow wow like you ft ciara, ja rule doin the hook for im ready, t pain im sprung :laugh: , red cafe with where brooklyn at,

The Letz work track. I didn't like the Kanye beat on the other 1.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
seen seen u not feelin it ?

It's growing on me. I had only listened to it once. I rarely get into a track first play. It has to be pretty special to hook me in straight away.

Haven't listened to the Kanye 1 since though.

Nice tempo/flow. Very upbeat sound, lot's of energy. Is he signed?

Check out Artifakt in the unsigned hype section. Very nice summer track. And nice MC. (He should be paying me for the promo I'm giving him.)

Link - http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?p=467945#post467945

hes not signed but he is affiliated with desert storm, joe budden, stack bundles etc....... i wasnt really into this first time either but i think its a crazy song now. u should check out his mixtapes. ill check out artifakt thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.