News on 50's new album, Em & Game's new videos

Official tracklist of The Massacre:

1. The Massacre Intro (Produced By Dr. Dre)
2. When The Guns Come Out (Produced By Dr. Dre)
3. Candy Shop (Featuring Olivia) (Produced By Scott Storch)
4. In My Hood (Produced By Dangerous LLC)
5. This Is 50 (Produced By Sha Money XL)
6. Gatman & Robin (Featuring Eminem) (Produced By Emimem)
7. Rider Music (Produced By Hi-Tek)
8. Position Of Power (Produced By J.R.)
9. Piggy Bank (Produced By Needlez)
10. G-Unit The Gang (Featuring Lloyd Banks, Young Buck & Tony Yayo) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
11. Disco Inferno (Produced By Dangerous LLC)
12. Gotta Love My Style (Produced By Needlez)
13 . Somebody’s Gotta Die Tonight (Produced By Eminem)
14. Get In My Car (Produced By Hi-Tek)
15. Baltimore Love Thing (Produced By Q-Beats)
16. So Amazing (Featuring Olivia) (Produced By J.R.)
17. We Don’t Need Them (Produced By Buckwild)
18. Time To Shine (Featuring Tony Yayo) (Produced By Jimi Kendrixxx)
19. I Thug You Up (Featuring Jamie Foxxx) (Produced By Styles)
20. Hate It Or Love It (Remix) (Featuring G-Unit) (Produced By Dr. Dre)

Eminem - Mockingbird Video:

Eminem's third single off 'Encore' is set to be 'Mockingbird.' The video will debut on MTV's TRL February 21st during the TRL Awards. Eminem is scheduled to appear at the show.

The Game - Hate it or love it & dreams videos:

In other Game news, the MC has realized his dream of getting closer to Mya: The sultry singer, whom Game raps vividly about on 'Dreams,' appears in the forthcoming video for the song, along with Dr. Dre and USC quarterback Matt Leinart.

Game is currently on tour in Europe with Snoop Dogg, but before he left, the Compton fire-starter filmed two clips, the aforementioned 'Dreams' and 'Hate It or Love It.'

Scheduled to drop first, 'Hate It or Love It' was directed by the Saline Project and also features 50 Cent. Details are scarce, but according to Game's camp, one scene will depict the two G-Unit members as kids.

'Dreams' reportedly finds many of the actions Game raps about in the song, like fantasizing about Mya, brought to life. That clip was directed by Dr. Dre and Phillip Atwell.

HellRazor05 said:
Eminem already has 3 singles and 3 videos. "Just Lose It", "Mosh" and "Like Toy Soldiers"....so how is this the 3rd single? I've never heard of a rapper making 4 videos for a single disc album...
Well Eminem did have 4 off of "The Eminem Show"

Without Me
Cleaning Out My Closet
Superman
Sing For The Moment

HellRazor05 said:
Eminem already has 3 singles and 3 videos. "Just Lose It", "Mosh" and "Like Toy Soldiers"....so how is this the 3rd single? I've never heard of a rapper making 4 videos for a single disc album...
About 3 weeks ago I heard Encore was at 3.5 mill, 3 weeks ain't a long time to sell another 500,000, maybe he's topped 4 mill?

As for what rappers "do or don't do", fuck..he's Eminem, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I think it'll be interesting though because I think Mockingbird is one of the most personal songs he's ever written, so I'll be curious to see the video. I fucking loved the video for Like Toy Soldiers. The one for Mosh was pretty good too. I personally would like to see a Yellow Brick Road video myself.

Advocate said:
yeah i dont understand the whole "singles" thang, but the more videos the better i guess......
The way it's SUPPOSED to work is that the artist gets one promotional video. Meaning whatever the first single is, the record company lets them make a video. Then, from that point on, for every million records the artist sells, they can pick what song they want to do a video for next. So, for example, if an album consistently sells 8 million copies (I'm not talking over 3 years though) then they will be given the OPPORTUNITY to make 8 videos. Of course the artists doesn't HAVE TO, but fuck...why not?

Dogmatic187 said:
Well Eminem did have 4 off of "The Eminem Show"

Without Me
Cleaning Out My Closet
Superman
Sing For The Moment
Didn't he have one for White America I thought as well?

Tell ya one thing, for all of the people talking about how shitty the album was, it's only been out three months and is already just about halfway to diamond.

It's funny too, because the album was actually good album COMPARED TO most of the other shit out on shelves today. But, since it was Eminem and due to all the rumors circulating for 2 years around the album, we expected so much from him I almost wonder if he woulda been able to release anything we would have been completely satisfied with.

Ras Masta said:
Yea I don't understand how the general public liked Like Toy Soldiers....it's not something as catchy as his other material
How do you figure?

I think it's very catchy and I also think it's the best song off the album. Maybe not as far as lyrically, I mean, obviously there are better songs than that lyrically, but overall, to me it's the best on the album.

Love his flow, I love the words he chooses to use, I love the beat, fuck...I even like hook. The hook is very catch.

Well Hellrazor that's nothing, take a look at Pac's AEOM he's got videos for 5 tracks on his album and don't tell me it's a double album because all these videos are on Book 1:
All About U
How Do U Want it (2 versions)
2 of Americaz Most Wanted
California Love (2 versions)
I ain't Mad at Cha
That's 7 different videos for you my friend.

As to drop 3 videos for Em's album it's very possible as long as Interscope invest in him and in his clique if Scope knows they're going to move loads of units.

Peace

await to see game's vids curious what he'll be makin of that and its true young buck is good (missing his show :(...)and game also eminem well a little tired of him now but i'll see it 4 respect can't see myself buying the cd that was posted here

makaveli_411 said:
Well Hellrazor that's nothing, take a look at Pac's AEOM he's got videos for 5 tracks on his album and don't tell me it's a double album because all these videos are on Book 1:
All About U
How Do U Want it (2 versions)
2 of Americaz Most Wanted
California Love (2 versions)
I ain't Mad at Cha
That's 7 different videos for you my friend.

As to drop 3 videos for Em's album it's very possible as long as Interscope invest in him and in his clique if Scope knows they're going to move loads of units.

Peace
i always wanted pac to do a video to "no more pain", that's my shit right there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.