New Yukmouth Interview

Where can i get this million dollar mouth piece tape?

What makes Yuk say about Gonzoe that Gonzoe only makes himself look like a bitch when he goes against Yuk because they were riding together but isnt it same that Yuk is looking like a bitch now that he wants to put Game on his tape after all the beef they had? i see more bitch in Yuk wanting to do song with Game then Gonzoe wanting to go against Yuk.

Yuk funny and black as ever couldnt see no damn face. lol
lmao @Gonzoes video he talking about. anybody have that Gonzoe video?

Btw, Yuk is breggy as motha. im this im that im don and this and that..

lol I know, couldn't see anything of his face.

Million Dollar Mixtape came out a while ago now, had it for like a month.

stefanwzyga

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
Where can i get this million dollar mouth piece tape?
I got mine from rapbay!

Somebody posted it a few weeks ago though.

I've been bumping it for the last 3 or 4 weeks, its the shit!!!

stefanwzyga said:
I got mine from rapbay!

Somebody posted it a few weeks ago though.

I've been bumping it for the last 3 or 4 weeks, its the shit!!!
If the mixtape is nothing but same old say disses thrown to peps then i wouldnt wanna hear it.

Casey

Staff member
Anyone got a link for the mixtape? That interview was tight, I fuckin love Yuk. I got Godzilla and UGA Vol.2. I had a rare orange promo vinyl of "Thugged Out : The Albulation" but I sold it on ebay a few months back.

Chronic said:
Yung $krilla's reply to this (and some other shit):

http://rapidshare.de/files/10168629/skrilla_interview.mp3.html

Theres also new recent Gonzoe audio reply to Yuk down in assassin forum.

Onion Juice said:
Damn, looks like he put more effort than necessary into that mixtape.
Yea, this nasty now. all this yapping going on is nasty. its not even exciting to the point where you want to know oh whats hes response is going be like, its not even like that anymore. this nasty. this kinda beef and shit i dont like from rappers. this like internet gang banging. he says something then other replys then someone else and going on and on on internet. come together and get your shit straight one on one and then make music.

Man I love dudes music but he sounded braggin n shit and you ain't supose to be pullin that kinda shit when you with ya boys.

but much luv to gonzoe and yuk

i was feeling skrilla tho damn :( gonzoes album is tight too poppa lq he just one of them generic west coast rappers so he dont matter, but still man yuk's crew fallin apart now, he even signed up tha realest and dru down as an addition to regime.

oh yeah million dollar mixtape is flames, btw gonzoe man i dunno i like him as an artist but he need to get his biz right he couldnt even learn after cube fucked him over.

btw linno da winno = hilarious yukmouth alter ego, lol.

and pmsl @ 'you was our chingy cuz'

if he makes a song with the game, juvenile, lil wayne then that ll be good for airplay.

wonder what he ends up doin if he leaves rap alot tho.

Man, it's a fucked up situation in all ways, but at the same time, they all tell convincing stories. They all come with something good in their own interviews. I'm not even gonna take sides cuz I love Yuk's music and Gonzoe's so it's not gonna be about that.
IMHO, Regime don't need Yung Skrilla regardless what role he plays, I just ain't feeling him. But for Yuk to say what he said about Gonz in the interview, that's denial right there. He know's he has something to bring to the table
But in all this, it does show Yuk is money greedy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.