New Wu-Tang DVD and Raekwon album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A DVD filled with Wu-Tang Clan’s most memorable videos titled Legend of the Wu-Tang: The Videos will be available in stores on June 13th.

The DVD will boast videos like "Method Man", "Triumph" , "Gravel Pit” and "Protect Ya Neck, just to name a few.

It will also feature a previously unreleased 21-minute documentary, Enter the Wu-Tang, which was taped in 1994.

In other WU news, RZA recently revealed that the album, tentatively titled Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II, is well underway and, with the exception of Ol' Dirty Bastard, the entire Clan is scheduled to appear on the release.

RZA is expected to do the majority of the production on Cuban Linx II, but he raised the possibility of including the J Dilla track "House of the Flying Daggers," as well as several songs produced by Dr. Dre that are already recorded and mixed, one of which also features Busta Rhymes and RZA. The first single off the album is "State of Grace."

Tupac Tha Great said:
Yea it is but it will feature all the Wu-Tang except ODB.

RZA isnt producing all of it?I think its gonna flop.
The only tracks that aren't RZA are Dre and J Dilla.

This album may not get the attention it deserves but it definitely won't "flop".

Bobby Sands

Of course its gonna get attention.i mean look at the title.I hope to god that it turns out to be a classic but im not gettin my hopes up.RZA should produce the whole lot imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.