New Wu-Tang Clan member - Cilvaringz.

RZA announced the addition of a new member to the Wu-Tang Clan on Wednesday (August 30), a rapper named Cilvaringz. Wu-Tang watchers might know the newcomer from the Ghostface Killah single "Guerrilla Hood," which Cilvaringz produced; he also appeared on RZA's last two solo efforts, Digital Bullet and Birth of a Prince. RZA is helping produce Cilvaringz' debut, along with Method Man, GZA, Raekwon, Ghostface and Masta Killa. The album, titled I, is due January 2007.

Source: MTV News.

Nut

LOL, don't you guys know about this dude. He's from Holland (where i'm from) and has been a wu-tang affiliate since 1997. They're indeed desperate so after 10 years he's finally official member. Finally is actually not the word because it would've been better if he released an album in the 90s. Wu-tang members haven't released anything solid in years.

linx

Staff member
Stop fronting like Wu is "desperate". They're one of the best (to me THE best) groups of all time. Seriously.

Preach

it's a long time since i checked out cilvaringz and moongod allah and them but if i remember correcly, i think cilvaringz was pretty good actually. one of those dutch wu tang dudes is at least... i think LAWL =D

Nut said:
LOL, don't you guys know about this dude. He's from Holland (where i'm from) and has been a wu-tang affiliate since 1997. They're indeed desperate so after 10 years he's finally official member. Finally is actually not the word because it would've been better if he released an album in the 90s. Wu-tang members haven't released anything solid in years.
I Was Gonna Say This But U Beat Me 2 It

PELLA said:
wu-tangs finished, theyre trying to pro-long the clic's life, much like DPG and their "DPG Idol" bullshit.
lets get realistic here. wu-tang is fuckin strong right now. maybe theyre finished in the media's eyes but take a look at whats in the spotlight...complete bullshit line dance songs to snap your fingers to. wu-tang is as solid now as they have always been...and especially this year. go listen to some of the 2006 wu albums cause theyre all ridiculous

Ghostface Killah - Fishscale
Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration
Masta Killa - Made In Brooklyn
Method Man - 4:21: The Day After

not to mention the one were all waitin for Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2

Casey

Staff member
Never heard much of Cilvaringz, but out of all the hundreds of Wu-Affiliates, he must have something special to be an official member now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.