new will smith cd's.....

i was just wondering if willenium,born to reign, or lost and found are worth picking up. i liked big willie style alot but i havent heard any albums after that.
thanks in advance.

(be serious)

Stone_Cold

I like Will Smith too, alot of people clown him but he makes good music u can bump it and nod ya head to.
I have Willenium and Lost & Found. I like them both but Lost & Found is by far the best. Willenium was more his trademark pop/party songs but has some good songs like So Fresh, Pump it up and Im Comin.
But Lost & Found is a better all round album IMO. Its got a good mix of everything, party songs(Switch, party starter), deep songs (Loretta, Ms Holy Roller) A track where he answers people that diss him, and a pretty funny track, If U Cant Dance. And the rest that I havent mentioned are cool, The only one I dont really like is the track with Snoop.

I like will smith to, big willie style was a good album.... but come on, i bought the willenium cd on its release date in the UK... i was anticipatin another great album, but the shit ended up to be wack!! i felt so let down i vented my angry emotions on the actual cd... and tried to take it bk... well, uve all seen next friday... i was the african guy... but i didnt get twated by ice cube.... luckily he wasnt there. Lost and found seems to be ok, on a skim through, i havent really sat down and really listened to it yet

Just got Lost and Found yesterday actually, and its definitly worth getting.

Loved the song Tell Me Why with mary J blige.

Although the only thing I hate about Will Smith is that he seems to have to always remind you in his rap that he doesn't cuss. It's not that I don't mind that he doesnt, but it pisses me off when A. He tells you it in his songs, and B. When he does say a cuss word in the line in Tell Me WHy it bleeps it out, its like damn man, if your gonna cuss at least let one go, or say something else, dont bleep it out, it sounds dumb.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
DrugBa11ad said:
Just got Lost and Found yesterday actually, and its definitly worth getting.

Loved the song Tell Me Why with mary J blige.

Although the only thing I hate about Will Smith is that he seems to have to always remind you in his rap that he doesn't cuss. It's not that I don't mind that he doesnt, but it pisses me off when A. He tells you it in his songs, and B. When he does say a cuss word in the line in Tell Me WHy it bleeps it out, its like damn man, if your gonna cuss at least let one go, or say something else, dont bleep it out, it sounds dumb.
Its so the album doesn't have the parental advisory sticker, so all the lil kids can still buy it.

Lost and found is a good album, some good tracks on their like:
Tell me why
Ms Holy Roller
Here he comes
Mr Nice guy
Loretta

Willenium is pretty good, except for Will2K (which was way over played) Lost and Found is pretty good too, i havent really listened to born to reign much, i think it flopped

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.