New Video From Classified – "Oh…Canada" [DOPE]

bahabhaba... I never seen so many white people in Canada... But then again I never been anywhere in Canada other than the Greater Toronto Area and Niagara Falls.

... I dont have anything against white people, its just ridiculous that he didnt capture any of the multi-culturalism found in the nation.

Persoanlly to me Canada (well the only part of Canada that I know looks more like...)

[YOUTUBE]QHjgcE4YYsQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HYtupwFRTkw[/YOUTUBE]

The only thing not captured in those vids were the huuuge populations of east and west indians, and asians.

Usually around the GTA, only 'white people' u find are either Portuguese, italian, greek, or eastern european immigrants.

.. Wait I just realized .. I dont even know what real 'Canadians' are like :S

.. anyways back to the point.. I wasnt really fealing that track to much, kinda cheesy to be honest... And I personally do not like the idea of nationalism in general, so maybe its just that.

annnd.. Swollen Members were the best from the west?... Do the Rascalz ring a bell?

And Drake is NOT holding down the east.. sure he's popular, and he has some nice verses here and there.... And maybe this city is filled with haters, but the general consensus around here is fuck a Drake.

People arent going to understand what I mean, so I'll give u an example.. Wu Tang was supported by Staten Island? Why? Cuz Wu was actually from Staten Island.. or atleast used to be in an outta the Stat (well most members anyways). Local dudes actually used to know the Wu before they became what they are. And throughout their career they made a name for Staten Island

Drake? Who the fuck is Drake? Some rich mixed jewish kid that nobody knew? Blows up cuz he was an actor and the kid's parents had money?

Annd on top of that nor does he make any effort to put on dudes from the city?

K'naans probably the next biggest thing from Canada.. He isnt making much of an effort to 'rep' or put on people from the city either.. BUT that aint really his style of music. Annnd on top of that dudes from Rex actually know him. Everyone that knows em, says to this day, he's one of the humblest cats you'll meet.

Drake wouldn't be caught dead near any of the buildings in those videos. Not before he became Drake and not especially not after.

.. sorry about the Rannt. I just find it funny when people say oh Drake reps Toronto.. no he doesn't. I never heard that outta anybody over the age of 14s mouth in the city.

^^ classified's from far east i beleive, newfoundland or something like that... and thats what its like in the east.... all white people... lol.... but Toronto and GTA is another story, its unbeleivebaly multicultural.... i gotta 3 chinese restaurants down the street, then a jerk pit just up north, and a couple persian places on the way up......

Swollen Members as a whole I think is whatever, hit or miss. Mad Child tho always has the best verses/lines and his solo stuff is really good. Def one of the better rappers from up there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.