New UGK Album. Did you say double CD?

According to UGK's official webpage their new album is a double disc composed of 32 country rap tunes. Heavy production by pimp c. There are a few songs floating around and verything ive heard so far is really lifting my hopes for the albums release. Only downfall is the jazze pha track.

I believe the single is "Game Belongs To Me" Ive been wondering whether or not they will release a video. Since they have gained more popularity over the last year, year and a half i wouldnt be surprised to see a video for this.

Tracks ive heard so far are:

-Cocaine Ft. Rick Ross (Produced By Pimp C) -This beat alone makes up for over 5 years of no new UGK material.

-Still Ridin' Dirty Ft. Charlie Wilson and Willie D- Yes, i have the song on replay. (RIDIN DIRTY lovers will not be dissapointed.)

-Next up- Ft. Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap (Produced by marley marl) Real good from what i heard, song sounds un finished though.

-Quit Hatin' The south- Pimp is singing all over this song. Real good, real good ladies and gentlemen.

Ive been searching for an official tracklist of the album, but there are just too many different ones out there and i dont believe a damn one of them. I have also read that they are still in the process of recording for the album so the tracklist might not have been finalized as of yet.

Suppose to be over 2 hours of unheard/new tracks. Release date is Feb. 27.

Discuss.

The Jive whipping boy that convinced UGK to put out The Game Belongs To Me as a lead single instead of that Jazze Pha shit deserves a wage rise.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.