New trailer for 50 Cent's game

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Lil Jm said:
...and then 50 said it's based on his life..... lollll yeah ... welll
Its not. The movie is, the game is not.

I have hopes for this actually, Soprano's writer penning the story, could be good.

Havent watched the trailer I posted though, LOL.

Rukas said:
Its not. The movie is, the game is not.

I have hopes for this actually, Soprano's writer penning the story, could be good.

Havent watched the trailer I posted though, LOL.
no actual in game footage on the trailer, so no telling what the game is going to look like and feel, could be shit, could bt the GTA beater he's hoping for...time will tell

Lol @ Rukas. But this trailer is crazy I saw it last week, this actually has the potential to be a contender to games such as The Godfather and Scarface. BTW is it confirmed this is a PS2 exclusive or is it also coming out on X-BOX?

Peace

2pac4prez2004 said:
no actual in game footage on the trailer, so no telling what the game is going to look like and feel, could be shit, could bt the GTA beater he's hoping for...time will tell

so true with the 'movie' trailer part of the game, but don't sleep on the godfather game, that has got the makings of being the next gta

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.