New Three 6 Mafia Album

Last 2 Walk

Anyone given it a listen yet? It's been a long time coming but I'm listening now... goes hard as hell, as expected :) I might just have a new favorite album of the year.

roaches

Fuck them for the intro, lol.
"I'd Rather" = my new ringtone
"Lolli" = garbage
"The First 48" = DAMN.

Studio rap album of the the first half of the year. Crunchy Black will be missed... or not.

haha yeah the intro got me too. I was very pissed off for about 2 seconds, followed by intense happiness when the intro faded out.

"Lolli Lolli" is wack and the Good Charlotte track is (suprisingly?) decent. The first 6 songs after the intro are dope, and 11-15 are also great.

"Click Bang" is my favorite shit, along with "I Told 'Em", "I Got, "I'd Rather" and "That's Right".

Maverick

hell yeah three six is the shit. ima probably cop the album at target even though its leaked everywhere.

im not a fan of first 48 but i do like click bang.

i wish songs such as "like money" and "doe boy fresh and "suga daddy" were on there. i would have liked to hear them in good quality, i thought those songs were real good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.