New Tech N9ne Interview (Stance on Yukmouth/G-Unit Beef)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
303. What do you feel about the current beef with Yukmouth and G-Unit West, with the recent events of Spider Loc jumping Yukmouth?

Tech N9ne
Well, the way I see it, I wish these niggas would stop beefing and get together. I’m always trapped in the middle. D-12 is my peoples, and I got a song with D-12 on my Absolute Power CD. In fact, wait for that new Bizarre video, you’ll see Bizarre threw me in that video and D-12 always showing love. So you got D-12, who is my people, they peoples with Eminem, whose people with G-Unit, and G-Unit is beefing with Yukmouth. I don’t even know how that C-Bo, 50 Cent beef started man. But we really gotta get this shit together because we have street niggas on both sides. This shit can get crazy and somebody could die, because on both sides, you got real street niggas.

Good to see Rick Rock is doing a few tracks, I just wish he would resolve differences with Don Juan, they really had some chemistry.

Rukas said:
303. What do you feel about the current beef with Yukmouth and G-Unit West, with the recent events of Spider Loc jumping Yukmouth?

Tech N9ne
Well, the way I see it, I wish these niggas would stop beefing and get together. I’m always trapped in the middle. D-12 is my peoples, and I got a song with D-12 on my Absolute Power CD. In fact, wait for that new Bizarre video, you’ll see Bizarre threw me in that video and D-12 always showing love. So you got D-12, who is my people, they peoples with Eminem, whose people with G-Unit, and G-Unit is beefing with Yukmouth. I don’t even know how that C-Bo, 50 Cent beef started man. But we really gotta get this shit together because we have street niggas on both sides. This shit can get crazy and somebody could die, because on both sides, you got real street niggas.
Real talk. :thumb:

Rukas said:

Tech N9ne

thank ya for typing that :thumb: i was too lazy 2 do it myself

He said Denver is his Favorit place to play, it's like his home from home(probablly all the juggalo's :()

And damn it how did I miss his recent show? I just serched the concert shit the other day :(

At 1 side i agree with him but on the other hand not.
Yuk keeps the rap street and talking alot of real ish.
But he's right some could die.

But i think Yuk should not stop the beef.

Nick

rutger said:
At 1 side i agree with him but on the other hand not.
Yuk keeps the rap street and talking alot of real ish.
But he's right some could die.

But i think Yuk should not stop the beef.
Beef is only cool when it says lyrical, seems like its gone past that already so they should end it and drop all the macho shit. I don't even remember how the beef started, wasn't it Yuk vs Game & G-Unit originally? And now Game has beef with G-Unit lol.

Duke

Staff member
303 asks about his new album. Tech:

".......- We got a song with Eminem and Brotha Lynch Hung called Welcome to my World"

Nice :D

He even mentions he wanna work with System of a Down on it! DAMN, crazy!

303: Whats the craziest thing thats happened while on tour? in Denver?

Tech: Man, i really can't say because i'm a married man, know i'm sayin? But yeah, i really cant remember.

^ LOL

Chronic

HitEmUp21 said:
I just wish he would resolve differences with Don Juan, they really had some chemistry.
Word. But if I were Tech I would never resolve shit with him. They resolved shit to the point that they won't slug it out anymore but they won't be making music again.

the beginning was copied from a song of his kinda didnt like that really.

but godamn been long enouugh been waiting to hear about him and shit. thx 2 you whoever you are who upped this I owe you my life.

as far as the best rapper alive I love the guy with all my heart and he's definatly ta;ented but he isn't though.

to be honest I actually don't like the title of the album expected more BOOM to it.E-40 then its gonna be good that track.Yeah Polly from cda at least we got some recognition.he mentioned I'ma player one of his greatest tracks imo really.

wow he want slipknot i swear this dude is really my other half.

lol at the part when he said he rep KC and that shit get him killed.Th eDenver tour man I can only imagine what happened sucks though. "I'ma player motherfucker and i bet I never change" can give you that hint.Poor wife actually.

anyways nice read.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.