[New Song] Tha Realest ft Dru Down & Devin Tha Dude - Sumthin Like A Pimp

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^ Realest is wack, his flow on that song is very sloppy too.

Whoever said Pac wasnt the only one to do the in the shadows pose, yeah thats true. When will you kids realise, if you say, Pac wasnt the only one to do this and this its right if you apply it to one thing another artist does, but when the Realest does 10 seperate things, that Pac did, even though he wasnt the only one to do them, thats biting. Look at the whole package, the look, the tats, the poses, the style, the flow, its all bitten.

The Realest is a biter plain and simple, if you think hes dope still. Cool, thats on you. But if you deny he's a biter, you're blind.

Rukas said:
^ Realest is wack, his flow on that song is very sloppy too.

Whoever said Pac wasnt the only one to do the in the shadows pose, yeah thats true. When will you kids realise, if you say, Pac wasnt the only one to do this and this its right if you apply it to one thing another artist does, but when the Realest does 10 seperate things, that Pac did, even though he wasnt the only one to do them, thats biting. Look at the whole package, the look, the tats, the poses, the style, the flow, its all bitten.

The Realest is a biter plain and simple, if you think hes dope still. Cool, thats on you. But if you deny he's a biter, you're blind.

Yeh, he is a big time biter! But I like some of his music. That verse by him was shit though! Actually, the whole song was shit! I didn't like that track. But i'm still going to buy his album :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online