New Slip and Slide Artist (Triple J)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[edit]link removed[/edit]
Let me be the first to say anyone that is not from Florida or Houston might never heard of this cat. But he is from Riviera Beach (The Raw), Florida. Scarface put him on Def Jam south, but they never got to him. He now is with Slip and Slide and is working on his Album M.L.K Boulevard. I also know personally that he is ghostwritting for some artists on the radio now. I happen to question him about it and he should me a 10K check stub the other week. This cat has tremendous skillz and is very creative.

Right now at his website you can download a mix tape with him, that he has dropped after 5 underground albums. This mix tape is a sample of what to expect on his album. Please check it out and leave you thoughts. I want people all over the world to get a first look at Triple J. Also know that this mix tape is rare and once his commercial album drops it will be almost impossible to find this mix. I am in no way associated with Trip. I am just a fan and want to see him succed. Please take 20 mins and download the full album its 43 megs, and give each song a chance.

Track 1 - Whose your favorite rapper (He raps like (soundwise) and raps over popular song beats)
Track 2 - MLK Blvd a preamble to his album
Track 4 - Basers in the hood ( A remix of the new Boyz in da hood)
Track 5 - What the Lick Read ( An Instant classic)
Track 6 - Jump (A remix of one of his classic songs)
Track 8 - Squeeze ( Another classic not much else to say)

Every other song is hot, but the ones above are my favorites.

Please I would love to see a couple album reviews. So next time I run into Trip, I can directed him to this thread.

-
Raw
-
Martin Luther King Blvd, where the crackers did chase us
Now they ain't breakin nan sweat they just zap us with tasers-
Triple J (Martin Luther King Blvd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.