NEW SHIT Outlawz & Dead Prez 1Nation Video

ARon

Dman I've had the song thought it was tight but didnt think the video would be like that, that was real tight man damn. good lookin on that.

dont tell me EDI produced that....

if he did, wtf was with his tracks on Better Dayz?

I like the beat alot. EDI, Young Noble, M-1, and Stic had some real good and relevant verses.

Kastro and "Stormey" fuckin blowed, yapping the same nonsense they've (and everyone else in rap) have been saying since rap started to suck. Pretty dumb to do on a song rallying for change and unity.

also the video is one of the best and well-concepted ive ever seen. great imagry and special effects. I esppecially like the part where EDI is rapping to his enemy, which is himself.:thumb: pretty clever.

can n e one up this track?

That track was on the Outlawz and DP mixtape? I dl'd it awhile ago but i dont remember that song... I gotta listen to it again!

Pretty dam fucking good!!!!!!!!

everybody always bitchin about the Lawz but you cant now about how they are coming correct now.

DAMN ...thats all I gotta say...I was really suprised
Very good song & video ..first time in a loooooooong time the outlawz makes a good track

Tha video is pretty cool. Don't like tha beat. Why do alot of their songs have tha same titles as Pac songs?

2Pac - One Nation
Outlawz & Dead Prez - 1Nation

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I must have been away longer than expected... EDI The Don? Hmm........

Tracks aiight, not feeling it _that_ much... I expected a banger from the replies but its just good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.