new Shaq/Ice Cube track featuring Michael Jackson!!!!?!!!?!?!?!!

Casey

Staff member
This just leaked in bad quality, it's called "We Be Ballin'" Listen to MJ's hook, its tight!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/4197808/ballers.mp3.html

On the producer's site - www.thedutchfactory.com/discography.htm

it has it listed as Ice Cube ft. Shaq & Mj... but it seems cube aint on the song now, and there's some high pitched whiny rapper on there too, if anyone knows who it is, holla.

The guy who apparently has the song won't upload it, he just played it over some chat room streaming, and somebody ripped the audio, which is why you can hear some MSN noises in it, lol.

Apparently that's Razz-B of B2k talking at the start, he also was on BET last year and said he did a song with MJ, this could be it.

Some people are saying it's gonna be on Shaq's new album.... Shaq is tight with MJ, he was on the track "2 bad" on the HIStory album.

also, some people were speculating that the producer is giving the track to Afeni to put 'pac on it, but I don't know where that came from... people have said that on 2 different boards that i visit... the guy who has the track said that the person's album who this will be on will surprise a lot of people, so who knows...

Casey

Staff member
/\ lol thats not MJ rapping, he's the one singing the hook!!!!! i don't know who the first rapper is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.