NEW saigon interview (talkin about you know what/who)

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=saigon0907

_________

^
i cant copy the text..but just click on the link

i respect Saigon, he made some good points

i also think mobb deep (as much as i love em) are losing alot of points as far as street cred goes...i mean prodigy getting the shit bashed outa him at his own show, gettin robed, havoc acting all feminin in that new interview on you-tube, the keith murray thing, the ballerina pics, jay-z dissing them, tupac dissin them, nas dissing them, Tru-life robbing their crew etc etc

oh and as far as music goes, i was listening to a solo joint from Prodigy back from 1999/2000...and fuck he had the potential to be one of the greatest of all time...this track had the most gritiest lyrics backed by a hard fucken beat..he came across as serious, smart and street...but now he sounds kinda dumb with the shit he says and how he says it

i wish i could upload the track i cant find it...the only lyrics i could really remember where;

"grime rhyme, my stories too foul for prime time"

if anybody has it please upload it, it had a dark mysterious piano type beat

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
he punched prodigy in the head infront of a few people, i heard prodigy came back on the scene looking for him and had a gun in his hand but keith left

different accounts of the story

this goes back to the "i shot ya(remix)" song from LL's album. where they were apparently throwing subliminals at eachother on the same song

i know theres more to it and i may have gotten some of that info wrong...so google it, it happened like 10 years ago, i think somebody also got robbed over it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.