New Redman.

www.defjam.com said:
Red Goes Wild On New Album July 19th!
With anticipation for a new album bubbling, the Funk Doctor has concocted an off-the-wall collection of musical ruckus and Red-style bangers that make up what may be his dopest CD to date. Led by the brand new smash “Gillahouse Check” Reggie’s latest classic, Red Gone Wild, is set to drop July 19th!
http://www6.defjam.com/site/home.php

roaches

has "gillahouse check" leaked yet?
Yeah. It's fire.

As for whatever defjam.com has to say... do you really think Def Jam is going to release an album a month and a half after its single is serviced?

Bobby Sands

Wasnt sure when it was gonna b released.Cant wait 4 it.Hopefully it will b a good bit better than Malpractise which was poor imo.His first 3 albums are classics imo.so hopefully this will b as good if not better.

7 Syns

Malpractice is a dope album, I think the misconception about it is that it's too similar to Docs Da Name. Redman being one of those emcee's whom always produces different records, people who generally thought Doc's Da Name was mediocore thought Malpractice was half-assed. Lyrically and his rhyme game was still top notch and his flow was real good through-out, some of the production though "ok" perhaps wasn't up to the standards he usually has.

--
as for Red's Gone Wild, well im amped. lol. Funny thing is, Gillahouse Check doesn't really stand out in my mind but at the same time I like it. I heard the clip is reminicent of Time 4 Sum Akson.. cop that Reggie LP when it drops.

peace.

PDT

This shit was supposed to come out a year ago, fuck Def Jam. Of course, it's always 'their best work to date' according to the label, but tha shit should be dope, gotta love Red.

wanna hear that single, red usually comes good on albums, hope it dont disapoint, like meth's album did :S when are they gonna do another black out album?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.