new PRINCE video premiere Tuesday on VH1!!!!

Casey

Staff member
will do man. there's a big prince video archive at one of the sites i visit and members always post new videos so it's guaranteed that members will rip it and upload it as soon as it premieres.

man im so excited!

Casey

Staff member
will do man. there's a big prince video archive at one of the sites i visit and members always post new videos so it's guaranteed that members will rip it and upload it as soon as it premieres.

man im so excited!

which site has the archive- i am just starting to get into prince's music- i just got the gold experience which i love but also graffiti bridge which i hate. any chance someone can post a review of the different albums prince has also how was the new prince song S.S.T

which site has the archive- i am just starting to get into prince's music- i just got the gold experience which i love but also graffiti bridge which i hate. any chance someone can post a review of the different albums prince has also how was the new prince song S.S.T

TheCat

Yahoo has some of his archive of videos, hopefully the one should be on there, (soon??)

you just need to have a yahoo account its all free to view the videos.

Casey

Staff member
LL COOL PAC said:
Hey LL Cool Pac, go over to housequake.org and sign up. they have a video forum where people upload videos. And you really shouldn't have got those 2 albums man, lol. Gold Experience is good, but NOWHERE NEAR his best work, and Graffiti Bridge is just average. I'd suggest you start with these purchases:

1. The Hits/The B-Sides : 2 CD's of the classic hits, these will familiarise you with all the classic songs which is probably the best starting point, and the third CD will then introduce you to the wonderful world of B-Sides.

2. Dirty Mind - Prince's third album, released in 1980, ABSOLUTE CLASSIC and my personal favorite Prince album. This album paved the way for the entire eighties sound with a mix of funk, rock and new-wave.

3. Purple Rain - The culmination of all Prince's influences thus far into a seamless mix and one that in combination wit the film, gave him unprecedented commercial success, in 1984.
Personally, I prefer "Sign O The Times", which is Prince's double-CD creative masterpiece from 1987, but since this is Prince's biggest selling album, and most Prince fans became Prince fans because of this album, you need to understand what all the fuss is about. I'd suggest buying it in combination with the film.

Get a hold of these and then get back at me.

PuffnScruff

TheCat said:
Yahoo has some of his archive of videos, hopefully the one should be on there, (soon??)

you just need to have a yahoo account its all free to view the videos.

lol, yeah i was watching some of them last night. i havent seen the bat dance since i was 6

Casey

Staff member
Yeah, this Tuesday. The 13th. Can't wait, I doubt it will come on VH1 here in the UK, but it's also premiering on VH1.com so i'll watch it there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.