_carmi

me, myself & us
i dunno its the first time it happens and i havent changed any settings. but if i post a new post, instead of appearing as the last one, it appears as the first one before the 1 post. dunno if you understand. i dunno how to explain it. like the order is all fucked up.

*Riaz*

_carmi said:
i dunno its the first time it happens and i havent changed any settings. but if i post a new post, instead of appearing as the last one, it appears as the first one before the 1 post. dunno if you understand. i dunno how to explain it. like the order is all fucked up.
I Know Exactly what your talking about,
On most Threads The Posts Are All Messed Up,its not Going On In Order & When Your Reading Its Making No sense-its really Buggin,
its happend to me a few times now,
Happend 10 min ago!

This has been going on since wednesday for me!!

whats going on guys !?

All the posts are in 'correct' time order but this glitchy inability to recognise time zones means that the most recent post is not necessarily shown last.

Be patient, I'm sure it'll be fixed.

*Riaz*

Hmm sorry to keep coming back but ive just noticed the user's online section at the bottom has frozen,

Thought id add that in to!

_carmi

me, myself & us
goymz said:
All the posts are in 'correct' time order but this glitchy inability to recognise time zones means that the most recent post is not necessarily shown last.

Be patient, I'm sure it'll be fixed.
thats what i fured out later on. but still seems like some threads are still fucked up.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
The problem has been fixed, but the threads that were messed up whilst we were having the issue will NOT be fixed, but the posts from now on should be normal.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.