New Pimp C songs?

Since his release from prison I have read that Pimp has ben hard at work. And with the news posted today about the DVD/ future CD release I was just wondering if anyone had some track names of the new pimp songs, after he was released from prison.

Ive found a couple, one named cadillac, and one named Swang(remix). Theyre both pretty good, but im looking forward to just hearing new pimp material.

For the purpose of this thread, lets stray away from mentioning songs that feature Mike Jones and Paul Wall.

Pimp C himself has not released many songs of his own...but here are a bunch of songs that he has put new verses on:

Pimp C Ft. Bun B & PW - Hold Up
T.I. Ft. U.G.K. - Front To Back
Lil Flip Ft. U.G.K. - You'z A Trick Remix
Lil Keke Ft. U.G.K & PW - Chunk Up Da Deuce
Cory Mo Ft. U.G.K. - If It Ain't Me
Chamillionaire Ft. U.G.K. - Ridin Remix
T-Pain Ft. Twista, Pimp C & PW - I'm In Love With A Stripper Remix
Webbie Ft. Pimp C & Lil Boosie - Like That Remix

i'll post some more up later

E-40 ft. Juelz Santana and UGK - White Girl
Bone Crusher ft. Too Short & Pimp C - No Lower
Pimp C ft Mike Jones & Bun B - Pourin Up
Brooke Valentine ft Pimp C - Dope Girl

Freedom Froggy

tx... what part oftexas u from? i been seeing you post for hella long lol, i used to be in dallas alot.. when i stayed in little rock

but yea.. i think the solo lp bun b put outby pimp was knocking.. a lil dated but still knocking.. u heard it yea high?

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
tx... what part oftexas u from? i been seeing you post for hella long lol, i used to be in dallas alot.. when i stayed in little rock

but yea.. i think the solo lp bun b put outby pimp was knocking.. a lil dated but still knocking.. u heard it yea high?
I am from Houston...here right now...but I'll be back up in NY for school next year. And I agree The Sweet James Jones Stories is a pretty chill album

Oh yeah Sweet James stories is exactly what i wanted to hear from Pimp C. Laid back, smoking album. I really like pimp style. Hes a OG triple OG and ive been seeing UGK in a shit load of videos lately. They arent the best videos, but they are still better than not having any at all, just wait for the new UGK album.

I was real dissapointed in Buns album though, not what i was expecting. He was rapping a little too slow for my preference. I wish the album was more like the track "the story".

First of all that Pourin Up song is off of Pimpalation. That is Pimp C's DVD/CD. The dvd was released recently and the album is coming. Pourin Up is the single. Also, most of those songs on Sweet James Jones Stories were freestyles... just wait until you hear a really legit album from my boy... it's gonna have that down south country riding chillin trill azz sound... damn I can't wait until they drop this album and the new UGK album. He's also doing a ablum with Jazze Pha & Too Short. Also, one with Webbie & Boosie. They are called the V12 Boys. Pimps basically just trying to get paid....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.