New Notorious B.I.G. Album?

As we all should know, yesturday was the great late Notorious B.I.G.'s death anniversary, R.I.P. Throughout the process of my cerimonial spliff comemorated to B.I.G. I was wondering if we'd ever get another album from him. I know topics have been made before on this, but all of them had no real answers, and in the end just became private convos between to board members, lol. So yes, does anyone have any info regarding any possible future B.I.G. releases? and is there any unreleased songs that puffy still has under his sleeves? One rumour I heard was that puffy had enough Biggie tracks to make a full album but was waiting to cash in big and release it when things are starting to go downhill. Just a rumour though.

AmerikazMost

I heard that Puffy was thinking about doing another one, but don't expect anything great if it does happen. You're more likely to get another remixed Born Again type album than a Ready to Die quality one.

But hey, they did invent the remix :rolleyes:

AmerikazMost said:
I heard that Puffy was thinking about doing another one, but don't expect anything great if it does happen. You're more likely to get another remixed Born Again type album than a Ready to Die quality one.

But hey, they did invent the remix :rolleyes:
I hurd of a remix album .

Track list

Me and my bitch feat. Da Band
Party N bull shit feat. Dream
One more chance remix..remixed feat Gurrilla black

Few rumored tracks^

yea hes workin on a bs duets album...puttin biggies vocals wit newer artists...it was suppose to come out a few years ago, but it keeps gettin pushed back, check out mtv.com under the biggie section for info on it

i stopped caring about it tho cuz it keep gettin pushed back year after year so fuck it lol

Mr Cee said in the source magazine a few years ago that he has enough biggie material to put out 2 albums of unreleased biggie material, he said he was gonna do one to start up his beat street record label but i dunno what happened wit dat.

Snowman

Ive Heard About That Biggie Duets Album. Not That Much left For Biggie, Material Wise. Biggie Made Music But he Wasn't A Work Horse Like Pac Was.

I read in an old Daz interview that he has unreleased Biggie tracks. Apparently Biggie recorded these tracks in Daz's studio a couple days before he got shot in California. Daz said he'd sell the rights to each song for a million dollars.
I'm pretty skeptical with all this coming from Daz, but who knows?

jcabreezay said:
I read in an old Daz interview that he has unreleased Biggie tracks. Apparently Biggie recorded these tracks in Daz's studio a couple days before he got shot in California. Daz said he'd sell the rights to each song for a million dollars.
I'm pretty skeptical with all this coming from Daz, but who knows?
Daz is a crazy fuck ... lol i dont kno if we should beleive anything this nutt says. He should retire already everything that came from him is wack .

Mr Cee has quite alot of big matirial, he could make an album with unrealesed shit, i just hope if he does decide to release it, he does it the way an album should be done, promotion, a nice cover and nice production, I say The Alchemist(for some grimy songs)kanye west(for a love song)scott storch(for a banger)theres more but i cant be botherd, no aftermath collabos, infact nothing to do with aftermath not even a fucking sample, we dont need them butchering biggie material like they did pacs.

They should just leave biggie's material alone. born again was shit. if they release another album it could be another load of shit like loyal to the game from pac. let the guy rest in peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.