*NEW* Nas - Hip-Hop Is Dead [SNIPPET|Prod. By Will I Am]

PuffnScruff

damn i liked that, i wonder if this is the single

edit":lol ive listened to this snippet 6 times already, damn i cant wait for this album

PuffnScruff

lol at not original. its original. a different producer produced thief's theme and the two song are completely different. besides will i am and nas have talked about why they used this sample

yea thats wierd, I don't think I've ever heard of a rapper releasing two singles with almost the same beat....

I like this better than the Alchemist beat, tho.

linx

Staff member
Oh come on, it doesn't sound THAT similar. I understand that people don't like the fact that the same sample was used or whatever, but it's not THAT similar.

This is real hiphop... missed this... aint nobody putting out this kinda shit anymore... i wish nas great sucess... he has one of hottest albums everytime he drops but he doesnt sell that much... its a shame...

peace

AmerikazMost

maybe the roots won't be the only ones to release an album in 2006 that time may look back on as a classic..

i have high expectations...they very well may be satisfied

ArtsyGirl

Cheers 4 that Meyer (forgot to say it in the IM) ;)

That track is hot, if thats a sign of whats to come (which it is) then roll on Nov. ? ... Or whenever it gets to Aus.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Disclaimer: I like Nas and all(Identity claim), but I don't see what is great about this track(Substantive claim). Somebody illuminate me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.