New Nas "Blood Diamonds" (damnnnnnn)

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Is it just for me, or is the quality in the link you provided really low. The vocals are MAD low, I can barely hear anything. :(

But props on the link, I'm try and limewire it.

ArtsyGirl

This is sick, every time I come into this forum recently a new Nas track is up here, appreciate it everyone :) Thanks Fataldawg downloadin now :thumb:

i hate that song. Just got back from listening to it over at allhiphop.com. The beats awful and Nas is trying to be all meaningful again. Its a weak track.

jeremy said:
its not off his album.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article170708.html

am loving the song. I got it off another forum. i can hear the vocals, but the quality is a bit shady.
He needs to put this on his album too! Kinda like how Jay-Z made "Girls Best Friend" for a soundtrack but put it no his album also as a bonus track.. This song is hot as hell.

SiGh said:
Is it just for me, or is the quality in the link you provided really low. The vocals are MAD low, I can barely hear anything. :(

But props on the link, I'm try and limewire it.
Yea its not cdq unfortunately.. im sure a clearer version will drop soon though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.