New Muszamil song !!

Nut

Check www.myspace.com/muszamil for the new single off his upcoming album (titled changed to Reperation is due) called 'Let it Go' which samples 'Love TKO' by Teddy Pendergrass. It's hot as hell and can't wait for the album. I hope he will come up and at least get a video out there so everybody can see this guy got mad skills. He's even better than some of the Outlawz when they were working with 2pac. Great lyrical skills and bringing back the real shit.

1 luv 2 everyone 4 the support. We just redesigned Mil's myspace page and he has over 1100 plays just today and people are really feeling the tracks and nothing is official but you guys can check out the site and see who is showing a lot of support to Mil he is a big named artst and I'll leave it at that much luv 2 him and his whole camp for believing in our vision and we look forward to building a future relationship with Cap2 Cuts and the whole squad and believe me he got mad love for the Outlawz and if you cats check the page youll know who I am talking bout.
www.myspace.com/muszamil

Nut

Young G said:
1 luv 2 everyone 4 the support. We just redesigned Mil's myspace page and he has over 1100 plays just today and people are really feeling the tracks and nothing is official but you guys can check out the site and see who is showing a lot of support to Mil he is a big named artst and I'll leave it at that much luv 2 him and his whole camp for believing in our vision and we look forward to building a future relationship with Cap2 Cuts and the whole squad and believe me he got mad love for the Outlawz and if you cats check the page youll know who I am talking bout.
www.myspace.com/muszamil
You mean Ja Rule ? Fuck him, i hope muszamil won't go fuck it up by doing songs with that fool. First he tried to get involved by doing some shit with Fatal which, Thank GOD, never worked and now muszamil. Ja should get a life instead of trying to profit and getting involved with 2pac affiliates. He's like the 2nd Master P.

Here you can listen to a snippet of every song.
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7260931&style=music&cart=389723293&BAB=M

P.S Did muszamil shoot a video for 'Let it Go' ?

Ya homie it came out pretty cool and some of the parts were shot at the Universal Lot in Hollywood which is hard to get, the second part was in the streets of LA unfortunatly their was a plan to warap it up in jerzey but due to budget issues that didn;t work out but it came out tight and I don't know when it will drop hopefully ASAP>

As far as JA I can't say anything but Cap2 his business partner is on our corner and Cap is probably one one of the biggest Pac and Lawz fans I know. Ja showed love and is supporting Mil and that's that.
I can say and Fatal will confirm JA is a huge fan of the lawz and imagine if you were able to be in position he was in and u grew up a Pac fan wouldn't u wanna fuck with the lawz pac's true fam that's all that is Mil is on Cleopatra Records he is the only rap artist who was handpicked that's a rock label. After this album I don't know what the future holds but he has big interest from various people and all I can say knowing Mil for a long ass time and being in his camp this cat is on some real Outlaw shit and Suge, Afeni, his brother Napo, rest of the lawz whole bunch of other people know what his bout to do.

Nut

Young G said:
Ya homie it came out pretty cool and some of the parts were shot at the Universal Lot in Hollywood which is hard to get, the second part was in the streets of LA unfortunatly their was a plan to warap it up in jerzey but due to budget issues that didn;t work out but it came out tight and I don't know when it will drop hopefully ASAP>

As far as JA I can't say anything but Cap2 his business partner is on our corner and Cap is probably one one of the biggest Pac and Lawz fans I know. Ja showed love and is supporting Mil and that's that.
I can say and Fatal will confirm JA is a huge fan of the lawz and imagine if you were able to be in position he was in and u grew up a Pac fan wouldn't u wanna fuck with the lawz pac's true fam that's all that is Mil is on Cleopatra Records he is the only rap artist who was handpicked that's a rock label. After this album I don't know what the future holds but he has big interest from various people and all I can say knowing Mil for a long ass time and being in his camp this cat is on some real Outlaw shit and Suge, Afeni, his brother Napo, rest of the lawz whole bunch of other people know what his bout to do.
Thanks for the info.

I understand what you're saying and i know Mil got mad talent and all that i just don't like Ja. Can't wait till it drops and hopefully the video will get some play on various stations. Any word if Mil / the label or whoever's in charge of that has handed out the single to radio stations yet ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.