NEW MUSIC: Ice Cube - Soul On Ice

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
The album was a let down.....im not really surprised though. I dont understand why he named the album "I Am The West" when there's barely any west coast sounding songs in the entire album! Go back to making kids movies Cube your westside connect days are over!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The album does suck. However, I'm against labeling beats by region. Fuck "east coast sounding", "southern sounding", "west coasting sounding" beats. If a beat bangs, it fuckin' bangs. I remember dudes gettin' their panties in a bunch because Lil Wayne is from the South but his beats didn't sound like DJ Paul produced them. SO FUCKING WHAT? Fuck a South-soundin' beat. DOPE BEATS ARE UNIVERSAL.

THEV1LL4N

all the songs with young maylay are the best. see more of his material in the new west thread i made.

i couldve posted them album but didnt want to post a retail album up.

Snowman

yeah this album sucks.. and why did he produce 16 tracks and the album is only 49 minutes?? its just like he threw somethin together in 2 days.

all the songs with young maylay are the best. see more of his material in the new west thread i made.

i couldve posted them album but didnt want to post a retail album up.
DO IT. Unless its against forum rules or something. If it's a proper album, people will support it! If it's shit then people deserve to hear it before they go buying an Ice Cube album because he WAS one of the best lyrcist of the decade!

All the new music I've posted I don't really care for it, but I do it just cuz it's fresh new "hip-hop" and so peeps can make their own judgement!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.